I don't know how it happend, but a colleagues version of Word 2007 recently started printing a document properties summary page at the end of each print job. It took me about 20 minutes searching the Internet for a solution to this problem (even Office's help doesn't seem to have any information on this *feature*), so I've decided to put my solution here.
- Click the 'Office Button' (top-left corner of the window) then 'Print'
- Click 'Options' (bottom-left corner of the print window)
- Choose the 'Display' section
- Untick 'Print document properties'
- Click OK to all the windows and you're done